3. You know where every Garden Centre is located, within a 100 mile radius. And they greet you by name.They give you a phone call every time something special comes in.
-Their faces light up when you walk through the door, and it not because of your sterling personality.4. You started wearing green Velcro as a bracelet, after all you never know when a plant needs to be staked. 5. It's not new color of nail polish, its permanent dirt under your fingernails.
6. Your favourite winter reading is now gardening catalogues. It used to be romance novels.7.Other people have pictures of their grandchildren, you have photos of your garden. 8. Your car is full of dirt, inside the trunk. and on the seats, even though you use car liners.
9. You have more gardening magazines, than any other type of magazine. 10. To you it's not a dead plant, its a seed collection opportunity.11. You suffer from plant lust.
12. You can spot aphids at 10 paces, and name 4 organic ways to get rid of them.
13. You know that a brown thumb just means you have been weeding.
A green one means that you have been pruning.
14. You have more "plant want" lists than grocery lists. 15. Your family never gets dinner on time anymore, since there is always just one more thing to transplant, prune, clean up or blog about. After all, its good for them to learn to help themselves a bit, your plants already do.Feel free to add yours........ at the end of the summer I will collect them all, and post them.